We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Caramelize 5 tablespoons of sugar in a 22 cm saucepan, in which we will prepare the cake. leave to cool.
Beat eggs with sugar, add starch, then milk mixed with vanilla essence, little by little, stirring constantly. The obtained composition is poured into the pan over the caramel and put on medium heat, until the cream starts to set.
In the meantime, get ready leaf: beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt, add the sugar and mix until it becomes a glossy foam like meringue. The yolks rubbed with oil and vanilla essence are poured over the meringue and lightly incorporated then the flour mixed with baking powder
Lightly pour the composition over the lightly coagulated sugar cream and put it back in the oven until the top is browned.
Remove the pan from the oven and leave to cool
We put a plate over the pan and with a firm movement we turn the cake over without lifting the pan,
Let it cool
We can serve it this way or with whipped cream and strawberry syrup as we served it
Method of preparation
A simple but wonderful cake.
Caramelize three tablespoons of sugar in a saucepan, then pour it into a guguluf form. Mix the 5 eggs with the rest of the sugar, salt powder and vanilla sugar then add the milk and lemon peel. Pour the shaped composition over the caramelized sugar. Put the form in the preheated oven (medium heat) in a bain-marie, in a tray in which I put water.
Meanwhile, prepare the top: separate the yolks from the egg whites. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and add the sugar spoon by spoon. Add a yolk and mix. Incorporate the sifted flour with cocoa and baking powder, mixing lightly with a spatula. When the cream starts to thicken (after about 20 minutes), pour the top composition, level and put back in the oven for about 25-30 minutes. The countertop should brown slightly. When it is ready, let the cake cool in the form. When it cools well, gently peel off the edges then put a plate on top of the form and turn it over. Enjoy!
Corasla cake and burnt sugar cream
I let the ingredients be at room temperature. I put eggs in the blender, brown sugar, sugar
Leaf cake with burnt sugar and whipped cream and ground walnuts
Burn the 3 cups of caster sugar, then quench with a cup of water. Leave it to boil until it melts
The classic recipe burnt sugar cream with all the secrets
Burnt sugar cream base
- 8 & # 32 pcs & # 32 eggs
- 1 & # 32 l & # 32 milk & # 32 fat, with a minimum of 3.5% fat
- 200 & # 32 g & # 32 old
- 1 & # 32 tbsp & # 32 vanilla essence
- 1 & # 32 powder & # 32 salt
METHOD OF PREPARATION
Burnt sugar cream old recipe explained step by step
Burnt sugar cream old recipe explained step by step. How to make the perfect cream with eggs, milk and burnt sugar? Recipe for baked caramel cream, custard or overturned cream (crème renversée). Not to be confused with crème brûlée ! The latter is prepared differently. Creme brulee it is a very beloved homemade dessert and very easy to prepare.
You will see that there is no big headache with this burnt sugar cream. Rub eggs with sugar and vanilla, thin them with milk and cook them in the oven, in caramel-covered shapes. Simple, right? This is exactly how Grandma's recipe for burnt sugar cream is. An old French recipe for caramel flan which has been found since ancient times in Romanian cookbooks.
They & # 8230 but there are some secrets without which the burnt sugar cream does not come out homogeneous and smooth. Didn't it happen to you to get a porous, sponge cream? But an uncomplicated one in the middle that could not be overturned? I have suffered all this in the past because I did not take into account the tips needed to prepare a cream like the one in the picture.
Another childhood dessert that reminds me of my grandparents' house is bird's milk recipe here.
My burnt sugar cream recipe is the one recorded by Silvia Jurcovan in the famous & # 8222Cookbooks for young housewives & # 8221 (1974) and coincides with that of my grandmother from Cluj. After her, my mother used to do it when I was little & # 8211 and now, by the way. Succeeds perfectly every time!
The vessel in which the cream is baked is a heat-resistant one (preferably metallic & # 8211 pan) with a volume of approx. 3-4 L (bottom of about 24 cm and height of 8-10 cm).
- 8 whole eggs
- 200 g sugar cough
- a pinch of salt
- core from a vanilla pod or 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 1 L milk with min. 3.5% fat
Important aspects regarding the Dobos Cake or the rectangular Dobos cake
Rectangular sheets for Dobos
Important: because we are talking about some thin and airy sheets, it is good to prepare them in slices of 2 pieces each. That is, to prepare the composition for 2 sheets, to bake them and to resume the process. This way the dough will not leave, it will not lose the air accumulated in the beaten egg whites.
My trays are 33 x 42 cm (the stasis for modern ovens) and to prepare 2 such sheets we need:
- 5 average eggs of 60 g each (ie 300 g)
- 85 g old powder
- 85 g flour
- 25g chilled melted butter (min. 80% fat)
- a pinch of salt
- a knife tip vanilla sugar or ½ teaspoon vanilla extract.
We have baking paper available so there is no need to bake the sheets on the back of the trays. You can bake them very well in the tray and lift them with baking paper. It would be good to have 2 identical trays to work with simultaneously (including baking 2 sheets at a time).
Chocolate butter cream for Dobos Cake
The amount of cream needed to lubricate a sheet is 350 g cream on 1 layer (30 x 40 cm). We must also take into account the fact that we need approx. 350 g of cream and for dressing the sides of the cake and shaping the hazelnuts ("moats") on which the pieces glazed with burnt sugar are placed.
Important: use only butter with min. 80% fat which take it out of the fridge at least 8-10 hours before use. It must reach room temperature, be soft, creamy!
These 350 g of cream are obtained from:
- 90 g eggs
- 75 g old
- 75 g dark chocolate
- a drop of salt
- 1/3 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1/3 sachet vanilla sugar
- 13 g cocoa powder
- 100 g soft butter with min. 80% fat.
The 90 g of egg are obtained by breaking 2 medium eggs (60 g each), beating them with a fork and weighing 90 g of this mix. The cream is prepared from the beginning in the necessary quantity, adapted to the number of sheets, so you will not be left with excess eggs.
We will have practically as many servings of cream as we have sheets (of which 1 portion of cream is calculated for dressing and decorating the cake).
If you remember the above aspects, it will be very easy for you to create the Dobos cake with 6, 8, 10 or 20 layers by applying the desired multiplication coefficient. If you want a smaller Dobos you can bake for example 3 sheets that you can later cut into 2 (wide or long) and get 6 smaller sheets. The corresponding cream will be related to the number of large sheets you have baked.
I will write to you in the following recipe for a Dobos Cake of approx. 3.3 kg with 6 sheets and having the dimensions 30 x 40 cm and the height of approx. 5 cm. So I will multiply by 3 the quantities from the sheets and by 6 the ones from the cream (that is, I will make 2.1 kg of cream).
Cake with burnt sugar cream
It is a combination of burnt sugar cream and a countertop. It cooks quickly and allows you to combine it with whipped cream or fruit (it goes great with bananas, apples or pears).
Ingredients and quantities:
For burnt sugar cream:
1 l milk
8 tablespoons sugar
4-5 tablespoons sugar, for burning
a knife tip of baking powder
For the countertop:
6 tablespoons sugar
6 tablespoons flour
Method of preparation:
1. Melt the sugar in a tall saucepan. Heat the oven and line the pan with burnt sugar. The more sugar burned in the pan, the more syrupy the cake will turn out.
2. Beat eggs well with sugar. Add warm milk, a pinch of salt and lemon peel, plus a knife tip of baking powder.
3. Pour the mixture over the burnt sugar and put the pan in the oven, on a low heat.
4. For the top, beat the yolks very well with the mixer, together with the sugar and a pinch of salt. Add flour in the rain and egg whites. Mix lightly with a spatula.
5. Slowly turn the top over the burnt sugar cream, just as you finish cooking. The burnt sugar cream should stay in the oven for 10 minutes. Use a spatula so that the countertop sits evenly. Put back in the oven for another 30-45 minutes on low heat.
6. Leave the cake to cool, at least 3-4 hours, in the pan in which it was baked.
7. Turn it over on a plate. The top was syruped alone with the juice left by the burnt sugar cream. You will have a cake in two layers: bottom - top, top - burnt sugar cream.
Eve's Tip: Garnish the cake with whipped cream, ripe apple puree or thin slices of banana and slices of apple hardened in butter.
The cake is excellent served with ice cream, in which case you can decorate it with mint leaves or flowers.
Cake with burnt sugar cream and hazelnuts.
Cake recipe with chocolate top, filled with burnt sugar cream, roasted hazelnuts, milk and said butter
Commercial caramel cream cake.
Cake recipe prepared with commercial caramel cream, flour, eggs, baking powder and vanilla essence
Caramel cake with sheets
Homemade cake with cake, filled with caramel cream and cocoa icing
Simple burnt sugar cream
Simple burnt sugar cream recipe, prepared only with milk, eggs, sugar and vanillin
Burnt sugar cream with oranges
Burnt sugar cream with oranges, prepared with 8 eggs, milk, vanillin and oranges
Burnt sugar cream cake with peaches
We still need 8 tablespoons of sugar for the burnt sugar with which we line a pan.
Method of preparation
We caramelize the 8 spoons of sugar in the pot in which we are going to put the composition and we spread it on its walls. Cool the pot with cold water on the outside. We do not have time to prepare the necessary sugar cream burned in the following way, namely, break the 8 eggs in a bowl, put 8 tablespoons of sugar and 3 sachets of vanilla sugar and mix well with the mixer. Add over 1 l of milk and mix a little more until well blended, add the diced fruits. Pour this composition into the pot in which the caramelized sugar is spread, and we start the biscuit top preparation.
countertop : Separate the 5 eggs. Put 5 tablespoons of sugar on the 5 yolks and rub it with foam. Beat the 5 egg whites and add the rubbed yolks to them. Mix lightly and then gradually add the 5 tablespoons of flour and 1/2 of baking powder.
The biscuit composition is placed on top of the composition of burnt sugar cream and put it in the initially preheated oven on a high heat for about 5 minutes, then put it on low heat until the cream comes off the edge of the pot when we tilt it.
After it is ready to bake, take it out of the oven and leave it to cool, then turn it over on a plate and you can decorate it according to everyone's imagination.
Ingredients burnt sugar cream
- 1 liter of whole milk (minimum 3.5% fat)
- 8 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 150 grams of sugar
- 1 pod of vanilla or 1-2 tablespoons of vanilla extract or 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
How to prepare burnt sugar cream & # 8211 video recipe
Burnt sugar cream, step by step recipe (printable)
1. Put the milk on the fire, to heat, in a saucepan with a thicker bottom. If you have vanilla pods, it grows in length and is infused into the milk to flavor it.
2. Put whole eggs in a large bowl. Add salt, 150 grams and vanilla (if we use vanilla extract or sugar). Mix until the eggs become creamy and increase in volume. When the milk has boiled (it should not boil), gradually pour over the egg cream, stirring with a pear-shaped towel. Incorporate as much foam from the surface as possible into the liquid composition and then set aside, the foam will decrease.
3. Caramelize the caramel sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. The sugar should turn golden brown, but in no case should it burn. I prefer it with a browner shade, if it's just yellow it seems much sweeter.
4. We will need 8 forms of a heat-resistant material, with a volume of about 250 ml. I used ceramic ramequin pots. Meanwhile, turn on the oven and set at 150 ° C. The hot caramel is distributed in the 8 shapes that tilt slightly to climb a little on their walls. Be careful, the caramel is very hot and the burns are extremely painful!
5. Meanwhile, the composition of eggs and milk stood aside and the foam decreased. If it has any more foam, it is good to pick it lightly with a spoon. After that, divide the composition evenly between the shapes and arrange them in a deep baking tray.
6. Pour hot water into the pan, up to ¾ from the height of the molds, and immediately place the tray in the preheated oven at 150 ° C, at an average height. Bake the burnt sugar in a bain-marie for 50 minutes & # 8211 1 hour. Mine stayed in the oven for 55 minutes.
7. Allow the creams to cool in the pan with water, then remove and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight, before serving.
To serve the burnt sugar cream, pass a knife with a thin blade around the shape, peeling the cream off its walls. Place a saucepan over the form and turn the cream over in a single motion. The plate must be large enough to fit the syrup that will drain around the cream. Gently beat on the bottom the form in which the cream was baked and rise, letting the cream fall on the plate. Ready to serve!
Burning sugar cream step by step video recipe:
00:00 Ingredient Burnt sugar cream
00:44 Topim 150 g sugar.
01:00 As the sugar melts, turn the pan carefully so that the sugar coats the walls of the pan, the fire should not be given too hard so that the sugar does not burn.
01:24 Let the burnt sugar cool until we prepare the egg cream.
01:40 Beat the 8 eggs well.
01:52 Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence, mix well.
02:05 Gradually add 200 gr. sugar.
02:24 Add a liter of cold milk, mix.
02:50 We pour the egg cream into the pan lined with burnt sugar.
03:15 In a saucepan larger than the one in which we have the egg cream, pour a little cold water, place the pan with the egg cream and fill it with more water to cover the bottom of the pan with the cream.
03:35 Bake the sugar cream in the preheated oven at 170 g. Celsius, about 50 minutes.
03:50 The cream is baked when it comes off easily from the walls of the pan and we see the bottom of the pan and when it is firm to the touch.
04:33 Remove the cream and let it cool very well, it is advisable to keep it in the fridge overnight.
04:44 After the cream had cooled, I turned it over in a quick motion in a high-walled tray.
Burnt sugar cream - My Cake - the perfect dessert
Burnt sugar cream is the ageless dessert, it is the dessert that will always make a sensation no matter the occasion. Burnt sugar cream is the perfect dessert for everyone, it is easy to prepare, with simple and few ingredients.
Keywords: burnt sugar cream
Recipe Yield: 6 servings
Preparation Time: PT00H20M
Cooking Time: PT1H00M
Total Time: PT1H20M
Recipe Video Name: Creme brulee
Recipe Video Description: Burnt sugar cream is the ageless dessert, it is the dessert that will always make a sensation no matter the occasion. Burnt sugar cream is the perfect dessert for everyone, it is easy to prepare, with simple and few ingredients.
- 8 eggs
- 1 liter of milk
- 150 g. Sugar for syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 200 g. Sugar for cream
Recipe Instructions: Instructions and how to prepare the burnt sugar cream recipe can be found in the video above.