We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
It is a wonderful German cake. I took the recipe from my cousin who has lived in Germany for 20 years. It is very easy to make and is extraordinarily good.
- 300 gr sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 kg (1000 gr) quark cheese
- 240 gr butter
- two bourbon vanilla essence sachets (Dr. Oetker)
- 140 gr flour
- 3 teaspoons starch
- a pinch of salt
- 1.5 -2 cups red currants
- powdered sugar for decoration
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION German dessert cake with red currants:
First I'll tell you what the quark is (and for me it was something new). Quark is a kind of sour cream cheese and you can find it in department stores in yogurt and cheese districts. It's just that she's very fine. There is something between yogurt and sour cream. It is found with different percentages of fat. I used quark with 10% fat.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. In a bowl, froth the butter at room temperature with the sugar on high speed. Add one egg at a time, then the vanilla essence and quark and mix at low speed. When the composition becomes homogeneous, add flour mixed with starch and salt powder, which is slowly incorporated with a spatula. Pour the cream obtained in a tray greased with butter and lined with breadcrumbs and bake for about 45 minutes or until lightly browned. In the last 10 minutes, sprinkle the currants on top.
Leave to cool and then powder with sugar. Is wonderful.
1. Sift the flour into a bowl, add the soft butter, ground almonds, a pinch of salt, powdered sugar and yogurt. Knead well and obtain an easy-to-shape shell. Wrap in plastic wrap and leave to cool.
2. During this time, clean the currants, wash them and allow them to drain through a sieve.
3. Prepare a tart form, line it with baking paper and preheat the oven to 120 ° C.
4. Remove the dough, spread it on the board with the rolling pin, arrange it in the shape and place the currants on the whole surface.
5. While the dough is baking, beat the egg whites, add the sugar in the rain and mix until the meringue is obtained.
30 minutes before removing the mold from the oven, pour the meringue, spread evenly and leave in the oven. The tart is ready when the meringue has turned golden. Remove and allow to cool. Cut and serve garnished with fresh currants.
Cake with cheese and currants & # 8211 a simple and easy to prepare dessert
Recently I prepared this simple and quick cake with currants and cheese. I found the recipe on the internet and decided to try it. My child was the happiest. I recommend you try it too!
- 500 gr wheat flour
- 1 sachet of baking powder, 140 gr sugar
- 250 gr butter (at room temperature)
- 2 sachets of cocoa
Ingredients for the filling:
- 750 gr fresh cow's cheese
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar, 2 sachets of powdered sugar
- 1 egg, 1 sachet of vanilla pudding
- A pinch of salt
- Currants (to taste)
Method of preparation:
Sift the flour and mix it with the baking powder. Add sugar and soft butter. Knead the dough with your hands and crush it well between your fingers.Divide the dough into 2 equal parts. We mix some of the dough with cocoa.
Mix the cottage cheese with a pinch of salt, vanilla sugar, pudding powder, powdered sugar and egg. Put the cocoa dough on a tray (30 x 40 cm) greased with oil and sprinkled with a little wheat flour.Then add the cheese filling spoon by spoon, from place to place. We then spread it evenly over the entire surface.Add the currants (I used red and black currants).Place the rest of the crumbled dough evenly on top. Bake the cake with cheese and currants for about 40-45 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees. When the edges of the cake begin to come off the tray, it means it is ready. After it is baked, let it cool, cut it into slices and serve it with your loved ones. Good appetite and increase cooking!
Cake with coconut top, vanilla cream and red currants & # 8211 a real delight for the taste buds
If you want to indulge in a delicious dessert, try the cake with coconut top, vanilla cream and red currants. I guarantee that you will instantly fall in love with its special taste.
Ingredients for the coconut top:
- 430 gr wheat flour
- 50 gr coconut flakes, 2 eggs
- 110 gr sugar, 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 210 gr butter
- 2 sachets of vanilla pudding
- 1 tablespoon potato flour, 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 liter of milk
Method of preparation:
We are preparing the countertop. Put in a bowl, wheat flour, baking powder, sugar and coconut flakes. Add eggs and cold butter to the bowl with dry ingredients. Knead the mixture of ingredients to obtain a uniform dough.
Divide the dough in two (a larger part and a smaller one). We put the bigger piece of dough in the fridge, and we put the smaller piece in the freezer.
We prepare pudding. Pour 750 ml of milk into a pot and add the sugar. Let the milk boil. In 250 ml of milk, add the pudding powder and the potato flour. Pour the pudding and flour mixture into the boiling milk. Stir until the pudding thickens. Then take the pudding off the heat and let it cool slightly.
Remove the large piece of dough from the refrigerator and place it in a tray lined with baking paper. Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 8-10 minutes.Pour the pudding over the baking tray, then add the red currants. Remove the remaining dough in the freezer and grate it. Sprinkle the grated dough over the fruit. Put the tray back in the preheated oven at 170 degrees and bake the cake for 55 minutes. Then take it out of the oven and let it cool. We put the cake in the fridge for a few hours, after which we can cut it and serve it. We can sprinkle the cold cake with powdered sugar before serving.Good appetite and increase cooking!
* We prepare the tart dough like this:
1. Line tart forms with butter and flour.
2. In a bowl we put the butter, the grease, the sugar, the salt and we start to mix them with a wooden spoon, or with a mixer with paddles, at low speed, only until the ingredients are easily combined.
3. Then add the flour and the egg. From now on we start kneading by hand, like this, more slowly.
4. When the dough starts to become sandy, add the cream, but little by little. Knead and continue to put the cream until the dough starts to form. At the end we must obtain a slightly elastic dough, slightly greasy and with a suitable soft consistency.
5. Give the dough the shape of a ball, wrap it in cling film and let it cool for 1-2 hours, the longer the better, or, if you hurry, put the dough in the freezer for an hour.
6. After the cooling time has passed, take out the dough and divide it into 6-8-10 pieces, depending on the size of the tart shapes you have.
7. Lightly spread it with a rolling pin on the table lightly powdered with flour, then cut round shapes. Wallpaper the previously prepared tart shapes with the resulting circles. oven over medium-high heat until golden. When they are ready, let them sit for a while in the molds to cool and only then carefully remove them from the molds and put them on a grill to cool completely.
* Meanwhile we prepare the chocolate filling like this:
1. Put in a pan on the fire cream (or whipped cream), sugar, a little salt and let it simmer until it starts to make small bubbles on the edge. Watch the pan so that the mixture does not boil, but must be hotter the chocolate could melt
2. When the bubbles start to form, take the pan off the heat, put the broken chocolate in small cubes and mix vigorously with a whisk until you get a viscous and creamy composition.
2. Let the cream cool very little and then add the vanilla essence.
1. Pour in each form of tart a little chocolate cream to cover the bottom.
2. Then put a row of currant berries, then pour the chocolate cream again until each tart is filled.
3. Place a bunch of currants on top, a mint leaf and let them cool for 1-2 hours.
We serve cold tarts!
I wish you great appetite!
Cake with semolina and red currants & # 8211 a delight!
My kids love semolina cake and red currants. When I first prepared this dessert, I only got to taste a piece, because it ended immediately. I received the recipe from my sister the other day, so I decided to share it with you.
- 8 eggs, 8 tablespoons sugar
- 8 tablespoons flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 liter of milk, 8 teaspoons of semolina
- 200 gr margarine (at room temperature)
- 200 gr powdered sugar, 500 gr red currants
Method of preparation:
Break the eggs and separate the yolks from the whites. Beat the yolks with the sugar. In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until a hard foam is obtained.
The flour is mixed with baking powder and baking soda. Pour the yolks over the egg white foam and mix lightly, and at the end add the flour mixture.
Pour the dough obtained in a tray (20 & # 21536 cm) lined with baking paper and smooth evenly. Put in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 25 minutes. The toothpick test can be done to check if the worktop is baked.
While the cheese is in the oven, prepare the cream. First put the semolina to boil in milk, then leave it to cool. Mix margarine with powdered sugar, then pour into cold milk and mix gently.
The red currants are added to the cream obtained previously and mix very well. After the dough is baked, take it out of the oven and leave it to cool. After it cools completely, cut it in half, horizontally.
Place a countertop on a flat tray and grease with cream, then cover with the second countertop. Put the cake in the fridge for a few hours. Before serving, cut into equal slices and decorate with powdered sugar and red currants. Have fun with your loved ones and increase your cooking!
Ingredient Kardinal Schnitte Cake
rock, tray of 38 & # 21535 cm.
- 5 egg whites
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 yolk
- 10 tablespoons sugar
- 2 salt powders
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 500 ml. of whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons (50 grams) fine powdered sugar
- 1 sachet of hardener for whipped cream (optional)
- 250 grams of red currants or other fruits of your choice + 4 tablespoons of sugar
- or 4-5 tablespoons of your favorite jam + 150 grams of assorted fruits
- in addition: powdered sugar for sprinkled with 3-4 tablespoons of fruit syrup, sour cherry, liqueur (optional)
Method of preparation
Before proceeding, I apologize for the quality of the pictures during the preparation of the Kardinal cake, they were taken at night (I made the countertop late in the evening to increase the next day) and I hope they are intelligible enough.
1. Switch on the oven and set at 160 ° C. 5 egg whites + 1 pinch of salt beat the hard foam, add 5 tablespoons of sugar at a time and continue beating until the icing sugar dissolves and the foam is very hard.
2. Separately, beat whole eggs with the yolk, 1 pinch of salt and 5 tablespoons of sugar until a thick cream is formed and the sugar dissolves completely. Incorporate the flour and vanilla extract with a spatula, slightly lifting the composition from bottom to top, so that the air incorporated by beating the eggs is not lost.
3. The most interesting thing about the Kardinal cake is assembling the countertop. For this, put the meringue in a pos for decorating with a large opening. I did not add any tips, I only used the canvas horn, you can just as well use a bag cut at one of the corners. Cover a tray (mine is 35 & # 21537 cm.) With a sheet of baking paper moistened and squeezed well. Draw with the help of pos 5-6 strips of meringue, launching space between them.
4. Pour the pandispan composition between the rows of meringues, the preparation of which I described in point 2.
5. You will get a countertop in which alternating rows of meringue and dough.
6. The top thus assembled is put in the preheated oven at 160 degrees Celsius and baked for 30 minutes.
The specific top for the Kardinal cake is left to cool completely, then carefully peel off the baking sheet and cut into two equal pieces, in the direction of the meringue and pandispan rows.
Preparation of currant jelly
1. For this Kardinal cake, as I told you, I decided to use the currants from the garden. And since I didn't have the ribizli jam prepared, I quickly made a jelly. I put in a saucepan 125 grams of fruit detached from the tails. I also dropped a few blackcurrants (don't kiss them).
2. I added 2 tablespoons of cold water and boiled the fruits, crushing them lightly with the back of the spoon. After the fruits have boiled for 3-4 minutes, I added the 4 tablespoons of sugar and boiled for a few more minutes, until the sugar dissolved. I put the jelly obtained to cool in a bowl of cold water (so that it cools faster and I can use it).
Cardinal cake assembly
1. To assemble the Kardinal Schnitte cake, we choose a plate of the right size. Half of the countertop is placed on a plate. If desired, carefully syrup only the portions of pandispan. I sprinkled the pandispan with a little currant liqueur.
2. I greased the entire surface of this first layer of Kardinal Schnitte cake with the jelly prepared earlier.
3. The cream of this Kardinal Schnitte cake is very simple, practically, whipped cream mixed with small fruits, currants in this case, can also be raspberries. I put the whipped cream, very cold, in a large bowl. The bowl must be quite large, because the whipped cream increases a lot in volume. In addition, while it is beating, we can sprinkle the whole kitchen. It is essential that the whipped cream is very cold, otherwise it can separate (agglutinate). This can also happen if we beat it too much, so we need a lot of attention. As soon as slight cracks begin to form on the surface of the whipped cream, add powdered sugar and hardener (if using). We just fight hard enough and we stop immediately.
4. Keep some fruit for garnish, mix the rest lightly with a spatula in whipped cream.
Decor and serving
Cover the top greased with jam with whipped cream mixed with currants (or raspberries). Place the top on top and garnish with the preserved fruit. That's about Kardinal Schnitte's cake!
Let the Kardinal cake cool for at least 2 hours before serving. Just before presenting it to the table, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Currant is a shrub native to Asia, Tibet to be exact, but it has been cultivated in Europe for 400 years, the spreading area being very wide as it is resistant to negative temperatures up to -32 degrees Celsius.
As a chemical composition, red currant fruits are similar to black currant fruits, only they have a higher acidity due to organic acids (citric, malic and tartaric).
100 g of red currant fruit (meaning 44 kcal of which 91% is absorbed in the body) contain on average: 39.8 mg calcium, 35 mg phosphorus, 187 mg sodium, 4.5 mg iron, 3.5 mg zinc , 1.5 mg copper, 7% ash, 7% sugars, 1.2% acids, 0.7% protein, 3.8 mg chlorine, 0.01 mg% fluorine, 0.06 mg% carotene, 0.04 mg of vitamin B, 0.03 mg of vitamin B2, 30 mg of vitamin C plus special amounts of vitamin PP and B60.
Red currants can be consumed both fresh and frozen or in various dishes: jam, jam, marmalade, juice, syrup, compote, jelly, dairy, salads or even wine and liqueur. They are slightly sour and consumed as such, and those who prefer sweets can improve the taste with honey.
For those who want a cure with red currant fruits, it is recommended to be consumed in the morning, on an empty stomach but also during the day. Or in combination with honey-sweetened yogurt (125 gr. Of fruit with 200 ml of yogurt). Great in the cold season is the mixture of red currants with aspirin and sugar & # 8211 a remarkable source of vitamin C. As well as red currant juice, clean health! It is recommended for lazy digestion, loss of appetite, indigestion, slow intestinal transit, gastritis, obesity, asthenia, convalescence, chronic hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, biliary dyskinesia, skin diseases. It is widely used in diets against obesity, being a digestive stimulant and active drainer.
Also, red currants can be used in various dishes & # 8211 cakes, tarts & # 8211 have a pleasant sweet-sour taste.
Next, I invite you to a cake with meringue and red currants that I really like.
For the countertop you need 6 yolks, 160 gr. of flour, 160 gr. of sugar, half a sachet of baking powder, 160 gr. butter at room temperature.
For the foam (meringue with red currants): 6 egg whites, 500 gr. red currants, 400 gr. sugar, lemon juice, a pinch of salt.
Mix the yolks with the sugar until they turn white.
Then add the flour mixed with baking powder, and finally the soft butter and mix well until smooth.
The composition is put in a round shape greased with butter and lined with baking paper and put in the oven for 10 minutes, during which time the foam is prepared.
Mix the egg whites with a little salt and sugar until they harden so that they do not fall out of the bowl if it is tilted. And the red currants are cleaned of the tails, sprinkled with lemon juice and added to the egg white foam.
When the 10 minutes have passed, remove the top from the oven, pour the egg white and currant foam and leave it in the oven for another 30-40 minutes.
Pork chop with red currant sauce
The Nordics are the first to eat the steaks with sweet and sour sauces. Taste the pork chop with red currant sps, too!
1. Season the chop piece with 5 flavors of pepper in abundance. Rub well to penetrate the flavors into the meat. Dress the chop piece in aluminum foil and place in the pan. Fill with water about halfway up the chop and bake for about 45 minutes.
2. While the chop is in the oven, prepare the sauce. Put the red currants and brown sugar in a bowl and bring to a boil, until it begins to thicken. Sift through a sieve and strain well, pressing the currants. Put the obtained sauce back in the bowl, add balsamic vinegar, brandy, Worchester sauce and pepper to taste. Leave it on the fire until it reaches the consistency of a sauce.
3. Remove the meat from the foil and grease with two tablespoons of sauce over the entire surface. Put it back in the oven for 15-20 minutes, then remove and cover with aluminum foil for a few minutes to rest. Cut into slices with a sharp knife and serve with red currant sauce.